An explosion of colour and creativity best describes this collection of work presented by Hampshire-based artists and designer-makers.
We are once again delighted to welcome back this artist collective to the Creation Space – whose last exhibition of work here in 2019 delighted local audiences. This year’s exhibition features work by talented local artists and designer-makers, including our own resident ceramicist Katie Smith, and features textiles, glass, ceramics, metal work, jewellery, photography, paintings and mixed media work.
Part of Hampshire Open Studios 2022
7 Artist+ will also be holding bookable workshops taking place at the Creation Space which include:
- Collagraph Print taster session (adults/teens) – with Isabel Carmona Andreu
- Draw Yourself Silly, Self Portrait workshop (adults/teens) – with Isabel Carmona Andreu
- Create a Ceramic Landscape Pot workshop (adults) – with Katie Smith Ceramics
- Metal embossing workshop (Adults & 16+) – with Jackie Purtill Fine Art
- Flouncy Florals mixed media workshop (12+) – with Rachel Davis mixed media art
- Paint a Night Scene workshop (adults & older teens) – with Simon Jardine, As cunning as a fox
- Draw Together workshop (Families with primary age children) – with Simon Jardine, As cunning as a fox
Opening times for the exhibition:
Daily 10am – 5pm
Sign up to our mailing list
for regular Creation Space news and updates.